Wednesday 21 January 2015

Sawyer Hartman

Sawyer Hartman is a You-Tuber that I've subscribed to, I watch his videos as it teaches me a variety of different filming techniques that I could use when creating my horror clip such as time-lapse, pull focus, worms eye view, aerial shot etc...

In this video Sawyer has collaborated with a variety of his best shots from the short films that had previously done and put it all into one video. My favorite short films of his are Welcome To Tokyo, Parallax, Lost Island and Strangers. Strangers was Sawyers second attempt at creating a short horror film which was a remake of the actual film 'Strangers' released in 2008 which is about a young couple staying in an isolated vacation home which are terrorized by three unknown assailants.



Playlist of his Short films



Short Horror film (Strangers) by Sawyer Hartman


Strangers • A Horror Film by Sawyer Hartman on Vimeo.


No comments:

Post a Comment